MSG Network has partnered with Levity Entertainment Group – one of the largest producers of premium comedy specials worldwide – to bring viewers stand up comedy specials every Saturday night throughout the summer.
1. The Bob & Tom Comedy All-Stars Tour is hosted by Bob Kevoian and Tom Griswold and features five comics: David Crowe, Mike Birbiglia, Nick Griffin, Ralph Harris and Greg Warren.
2. The duo met in the early 1980s at WJML radio station in Michigan.
3. Currently work for WFBQ-FM radio station in Indianapolis, Indiana.
4. Their hit radio program The Bob & Tom Show has been nationally syndicated since 1995.
5. Radio show is broadcast daily on over 150 radio stations nationwide and has aired on the American Forces Radio Network since January 2011.
6. The Bob & Tom Show has been actively involved in charitable work since 1986.
7. Produced seven CDs for the United Service Organizations (USO) to include in holdiday care packages sent to troops stationed around the world and has helped raise more than $600,000 for Operation USO Care Package (OUCP) since partnership began in 2005.
8. Show also has tradition of raising awareness for prostate cancer by having co-worker get prostate exam on-air, originally called “Proctober” it’s now referred to as “Rectember.”
9. Donated $10,000 to former Indianapolis Colts offensive linemen Jeff Saturday’s favorite charities ($5,000 to the People’s Burn Foundation of Indiana and $5,000 to the Kid’s Voice of Indiana, Inc.) after duo lost wager that Saturday would never score a touchdown in his career (he scored in 2007 AFC Championship game vs. Patriots when he recovered ball in end zone after teammate Dominic Rhodes fumbled on goal line).
10. Presented a comedy Tribute Show for the late comedian Tim Wilson on May 9, 2014 with all proceeds going to the Tim Wilson Memorial Fund, which was established for his two children and the cost of their college educations.
11. Bob & Tom are five-time recipients of the Marconi Award — which is presented annually to the top radio stations and on-air personalities in the United States — from the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), as they received the honor in 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999 and 2006.
12. The dyanmic duo won seven Billboard awards for “Local Air Personality of the Year.”
13. Show has 10 Radio & Records awards and two National Chairman’s Citation Awards from the Leukemia Society of America.
14. Bob & Tom were named Sagamores of the Wabash — the state of Indiana’s highest honor — in 1994 and 2008.