Tune in to MSG Network on Thursday, December 1 beginning at 6:30 p.m. for the “Garden of Dreams Fundraiser!”
All net proceeds will benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area. Fans can purchase a $100 raffle ticket which enters them for a chance to win autographed Rangers memorabilia and MSG Network experiences.
New York Rangers Raffle Prizes:
1. Two (2) tickets to Rangers vs. Dallas Stars game on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 – and pregame visit with MSG Networks’ Al Trautwig on the Chase Bridge.
2. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings game on Monday, January 23, 2017 – and visit MSG Networks’ broadcast announcers Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti in between periods.
3. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 –and visit with MSG Networks’ Radio announcers Kenny Albert and Dave Maloney in between periods.
4. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils game on Sunday, December 11, 2016 – and autographed stick by MSG Networks’ Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti.
5. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Defending Stanley Cup Champions Pittsburgh Penguins game on Friday, March 31, 2017 – and passes to Delta Club
6. Autographed Team Stick
7. Autographed Chris Kreider Jersey
8. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Jersey
9. Autographed Derek Stepan Jersey
10. Autographed J.T. Miller Jersey
11. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Jersey
12. Autographed Ryan McDonagh Jersey
13. Autographed Kevin Hayes Jersey
14. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Stick
15. Autographed Derek Stepan Stick
16. Autographed Jimmy Vesey Stick
17. Autographed Mika Zibanejad Stick
18. Autographed Ryan McDonagh Stick
19. Autographed Rick Nash Stick
20. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Stick
21. Autographed Puck Collection – Puck Signed by Every Player on Active Roster
22. Autographed Stick by MSG Networks’ Studio Analysts Ron Duguay & Steve Valiquette
23. Autographed Eli Manning football
Lines open at the beginning of the pregame show at 6:30 p.m. and close at the conclusion of the postgame show.
For a chance to win, click here.
For more information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, visit www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org
**You must be 18 years old to enter and cannot be an employee of MSG Networks Inc. or The Madison Square Garden Company.
A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.