Thank you for your participation in the Wednesday, November 30th “Garden of Dreams Fundraiser!”
All net proceeds will benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area. Fans can purchase a $100 raffle ticket which enters them for a chance to win autographed Knicks memorabilia and MSG Networks experiences.
Check back on Monday, December 5th to see if you are a lucky winner!
New York Knicks Raffle Prizes:
1. The “Clyde” Experience – Two (2) tickets to the Knicks vs. Indiana Pacers game, Tuesday, December 20, 2016 — plus dinner for two (2) at Clyde Frazier’s Wine & Dine and meet-and-greet with Walt “Clyde” Frazier before the game.
2. Christmas Day at MSG – Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Boston Celtics Christmas Day game — plus passes to Delta Club.
3. Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. New Orleans Pelicans game on Monday, January 9,2017 — plus pregame meet-and-greet with Mike Breen and Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
4. Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Chicago Bulls game on Thursday, January 12,2017 — plus early arrival to watch pregame shoot around.
5. Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Orlando Magic game, Thursday, December 22,2016 — plus pregame visit with Al Trautwig on the Chase Bridge.
6. Autographed Carmelo Anthony Jersey
7. Autographed Carmelo Anthony Team USA Jersey
8. Autographed Derrick Rose Jersey
9. Autographed Kristaps Porzingis Jersey
10. Autographed Joakim Noah Jersey
11. Autographed Team Basketball
12. Autographed Walt “Clyde” Frazier Basketball
13. Autographed Larry Johnson Basketball
14. John Starks autographed photo of “The Dunk”
15. Autographed Carmelo Anthony Basketball
16. Autographed Derrick Rose Basketball
17. Autographed Kristaps Porzingis Basketball
18. Autographed Joakim Noah Basketball
19. Autographed Brandon Jennings Basketball
20. Autographed Courtney Lee Basketball
21. Autographed Odell Beckman Jr. Football
For more information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, log on to www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org
**You must be 18 years old to enter and cannot be an employee of MSG Networks Inc. or The Madison Square Garden Company.
A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.