Thank you for participating in the Garden of Dreams Fundraiser. It is now closed.
Check back on Monday, November 30 to see if you are a lucky winner!
All net proceeds of the fundraiser will benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area.
NEW YORK RANGERS RAFFLE PRIZES:
1. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Boston Bruins game on Monday, January 11, 2016 – and visit MSG Networks’ broadcast announcers Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti in between periods
2. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Anaheim Ducks game on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 – and visit with MSG Networks’ radio announcers Kenny Albert and Dave Maloney in between periods.
3. Two (2) tickets to Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres game on Monday, January 25, 2016 – and pregame visit with Al Trautwig on the Chase Bridge.
4. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche game on Thursday, December 3, 2015 and autographed stick by MSG Networks' Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti.
5. Autographed Team Jersey
6. Autographed Chris Kreider Jersey
7. Autographed Kevin Hayes Jersey
8. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Jersey
9. Autographed Dan Girardi Jersey
10. Autographed Rick Nash Jersey
11. Autographed Ryan McDonagh Jersey
12. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Stick
13. Autographed Antti Raanta Stick
14. Autographed Derek Stepan Stick
15. Autographed Keith Yandle Stick
16. Autographed Marc Staal Stick
17. Autographed J.T. Miller Stick
18. Autographed Derick Brassard Stick
19. Autographed Puck Collection – Puck Signed by Every Player on Active Roster
20. Autographed Puck and Stick by MSG Networks’ Studio Analyst Ron Duguay & Steve Valiquette
For more information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, visit www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org
**You must be 18 years old to enter and cannot be an employee of MSG Networks or Madison Square Garden.
A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
VISIT THE RANGERS TEAM PAGE