JB is back for another helping of Four Courses With JB Smoove on MSG Network.
The ultra-talented comedian will share food, thought-provoking conversations and laughs with an All-Star cast of celebrities from The Cutting Room in New York City. Previous seasons of the hit show were highlighted with guests such as Russell Simmons, Gilbert Gottfried, former Knick Larry Johnson and Ralph Macchio.
The fourth season also promises to deliver the goods, as an A-List cast breaks bread with the comedic host. Chris Rock, Michael K. Williams, Artie Lange, George Wallace, Michael Rapaport, Al Roker and Rocco DiSpirito are just a few of the names that will join JB at the dinner table.
To get pumped for the latest installment, check out these 10 interesting facts that will be revealed:
1. What would Chris Rock be doing if he never made it in comedy?
2. Which big-time athlete did Michael Rapaport trash talk during the NBA All-Star Celebrity game?
3. Where do the best comics come from: New York or Boston?
4. Bill Laimbeer’s take on who’s better: Jordan or LeBron?
5. What was more nerve-wracking for Sway Calloway – interviewing President Obama or Kanye West?
6. Which three players did former Knick Charles Smith describe as “matchup nightmares?”
7. What famous comedian did Jay Pharoah impersonate at the dinner table?
8. What special course did celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito prepare for JB and his guests?
9. Why Artie Lange believes that no one can replace him on The Howard Stern Show.
10. What Chris Cuomo’s family really thinks about his career as a broadcast journalist.
MSGNetworks.com will also provide behind-the-scenes access from The Cutting Room with exclusive photos and video from the tapings.