Kieffer Bellows, Left Wing
Drafted 19th Overall, 2016 NHL Entry Draft
- Bellows was born on June 10, 1998 in Edina, Minnesota.
- He is the son of former NHL All-Star Brian Bellows, who won a Stanley Cup with Montreal Canadiens in 1993.
- Listed at 6-foot and 196 pounds, Bellows first played for the Sioux Falls Stampede of the USHL during 2014-15 campaign, recording 33 goals and 19 assists for 52 points in 58 games.
- Bellows had 32 points in 23 games with the US National Development in 2015-16 with 16 goals and 16 assists.
- Bellows won a bronze medal with Team USA at IIHF U-18 World Championships earlier this season.
- Bellows has committed to attend Boston University in the Fall.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
“Kieffer Bellows, a left wing, is the son of former NHL-er Brian Bellows. At 6-foot-1, 194 pounds, Kieffer is one of the best scoring talents in this class. Another BU commit, Bellows will have time to hone his game to sharpness and has the ability to be a solid NHLer.” — Stan Fischler
Anatoli Golyshev, LW, Yekaterinburg/Russia (Round 4 – 95th Overall)
Otto Koivula, LW, Ilves Jr./Finland-Jr. (Round 4 – 120th Overall)
Collin Adams, LW, Muskegon/USHL (Round 6 – 170th Overall)
Nick Pastujov, LW, USA U-18/USHL (Round 7 – 193rd Overall)
David Queeneville, D, Medicine Hat/WHL (Round 7 – 200th Overall)