Ben Lovejoy, Defenseman
Last Played With Pittsburgh
- An undrafted free agent defenseman out of Dartmouth, Lovejoy began his career with the Penguins during the 2008-09 season.
- The Concord, New Hampshire native played parts of five seasons with the Penguins before being traded to the Ducks on Feb. 6, 2013.
- Lovejoy was traded back to the Penguins on March 2, 2015 after a three-year stint in Anaheim. He had a career-high plus-21 rating with the Ducks during the 2013-14 season.
- The 32-year-old was instrumental to the Pens’ Stanley Cup run in 2016. He recorded two goals and four assists for six points in 24 playoff games to help Pittsburgh to its third Cup in franchise history. He was a plus-12 during the postseason.
- In 334 games, Lovejoy has tallied 15 goals and 62 assists for 77 points with a career plus-52 rating.
Vernon Fiddler, Center
Last Played With Dallas
- An undrafted free agent, Fiddler began his career with Nashville Predators in Nov. 2002.
- Fiddler played parts of six seasons in Nashville, tallying 45 goals and 48 assists for 93 points.
- The 5-foot-11, 205-pound forward moved on to the Coyotes before the start of the 2010-11 season.
- In two seasons with the ‘Yotes, Fiddler recorded 14 goals and 38 assists for 52 points in 147 games.
- Fiddler played his last five seasons with the Dallas Stars, recording 43 goals and 69 assists for 112 points.
- Devils Re-Sign Beau Bennett
- Devils Re-Sign Devante Smith-Pelley
- Devils Re-Sign Jon Merill
- David Schlemko – Signs With Sharks