Andrew Ladd, Left Wing
Last Played With Chicago
- A two-time Stanley Cup winner with the Blackhawks (2010) and Hurricanes (2006), Ladd was drafted fourth overall by Carolina in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.
- The 6-foot-3, 200-pound winger was traded to Chicago in 2008 after three years with the Hurricanes. He tallied 50 points (26 goals, 24 assists) in 137 career games in his time in Carolina.
- Ladd would go on to win a Cup with the Blackhawks in 2010. He recorded a career-high 34 assists in the 2008-09 with Chicago.
- Due to salary cap restrictions, Ladd was dealt to the Atlanta Thrashers on July 1, 2010. He became captain of the team.
- Ladd would go on to produce a career-high in goals (29) and points (50) in his only season as a Thrasher.
- The Maple Ridge, British Columbia native would become a Winnipeg Jet after the team moved north.
- In six seasons with the Jets/Thrashers franchise, Ladd played in 429 games and produced 139 goals, 166 assists for 305 points.
- Ladd finished the 2015-16 season back with the Blackhawks after being traded by Winnipeg.
Jason Chimera, Left Wing
Last Played With Washington
- Chimera was a fifth-round selection by the Edmonton Oilers in the 1997 NHL Entry Draft.
- He spent parts of four seasons with the Oilers before moving to the Blue Jackets for the 2005-06 season.
- Chimera recorded 62 goals and 74 assists for 136 points in 331 career games in Columbus.
- The now-37-year-old was dealt to the Capitals on Dec. 28, 2009. He recorded career-highs across the board during the 2015-16 season: 20 goals, 20 assists and 40 points.
- In 951 career games, Chimera has recorded 163 goals and 206 assists for 369 points.
P.A. Parenteau, Right Wing
Last Played With Toronto
- Parenteau returns to the Islanders after spending two years on Islanders during the 2010-11 and 2011-12 seasons.
- The Hull, Quebec native was taken 264th overall in the ninth round of the 2001 NHL Entry Draft by the Ducks.
- While playing on a line with John Tavares and Matt Moulson, Parenteau produced career highs during the 2011-12 campaign — 20 goals, 33 assists, 53 points and nine power-play goals.
- Last season with the Leafs, the 33-year-old posted 20 goals and 21 assists for 41 points in 77 games.
- In 424 career games, Parenteau has tallied 101 goals, 167 assitss and 268 points.
- Islanders Re-Sign Shane Prince
- Kyle Okposo – Signs With Sabres
- Frans Nielsen – Signs With Red Wings
- Matt Martin – Signs With Maple Leafs
- Brian Strait – Signs With Jets