Michael Grabner, Right Wing
Last Played With Toronto
- A winger blessed with blistering speed, Grabner joins the Rangers after spending the 2015-16 campaign with the Maple Leafs. He finished the season with 18 points (9 goals, 9 assists) and averaged 14:28 of ice time.
- Listed at 6-foot-1 and 185 pounds, Grabner was selected 14th overall by the Canucks in the first round of the 2006 NHL Draft.
- The 28-year-old was placed on waivers just before the 2010-11 season and claimed by the Islanders. He enjoyed five seasons on Long Island and put up career highs in the ’10-11 campaign — 34 goals, 18 assists for 52 points.
- Grabner finished his five-year stint with the Isles with 90 goals and 54 assists for 144 points in 297 games.
- The Austrian has tallied 104 goals and 69 assists for 173 points in 397 career NHL games.
Nathan Gerbe, Left Wing
Last Played With Carolina
- Listed at 5-foot-5, Gerbe is currently the shortest player in the NHL.
- The Oxford, Michigan native was taken 142nd overall in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft by the Buffalo Sabres.
- The 28-year-old played five years with the Sabres and posted a career-high 16 goals and 15 assists for 31 points in 2010-11. He finished his time in Buffalo with 29 goals and 43 assists in 188 games.
- In three years with Carolina, Gerbe played 206 games and tallied 29 goals and 37 assists for 66 points.
- Adam Clendening Agrees to Terms With Rangers
- Michael Paliotta Agrees to Terms With Rangers
- Viktor Stalberg – Signs With Hurricanes
- Eric Staal – Signs With Wild
- Jayson Megna – Signs With Canucks