Tune in to MSG Network on Thursday, March 8 beginning at 7:00 p.m for the “Garden of Dreams Fundraiser!”
All net proceeds will benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area. Fans can purchase a $100 raffle ticket which enters them for a chance to win autographed Rangers memorabilia and MSG Network experiences.
Check back on Thursday, March 15 to see if you are a lucky winner!
Garden of Dreams Foundation’s New York Rangers Raffle Prizes:
1. Opening Home Game of 2018-19 NHL Season – Two (2) tickets to the New York Rangers opening home game of the 2018-19 season – and passes to Delta Club
2. Two (2) tickets to Rangers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets game on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 – and receive an autographed Ron Duguay and Steve Valiquette hockey stick
3. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres on Saturday, March 24, 2018 – and passes to Delta Club
4. Two (2) tickets to the final regular season home game vs. Tampa Bay Lightning on Friday, March 30, 2018 – and visit with Dave Maloney and Kenny Albert in between periods
5. Two (2) tickets to the final regular season home game vs. Tampa Bay Lightning on Friday, March 30, 2018 – and visit with Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti in between periods
6. Autographed Team Stick
7. Autographed Team Jersey
8. Autographed Puck Collection
9. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Jersey
10. Autographed Mika Zibanejad Jersey
11. Autographed Kevin Shattenkirk Jersey
12. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Jersey
13. Autographed Chris Kreider Jersey
14. Autographed Kevin Hayes Jersey
15. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Stick
16. Autographed Mika Zibanejad Stick
17. Autographed Jimmy Vesey Stick
18. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Stick
19. Autographed Pavel Buchnevich Stick
20. Autographed Eli Manning Football
Lines open at the beginning of the pregame show at 7:00 p.m. and close at the conclusion of the postgame show.
For more information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, visit www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org
**Raffle tickets must be purchased by the conclusion of tonight’s postgame show on MSG Networks. Open to legal US residents of NY, NJ and CT who are at least 18 years old. Go to www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org for official rules and complete details.
A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.