Tune in to MSG Network on Wednesday, December 13 beginning at 6:30 p.m. for the “Garden of Dreams Fundraiser!”
All net proceeds will benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area. Fans can purchase a $100 raffle ticket which enters them for a chance to win autographed Rangers memorabilia and MSG Network experiences.
Check back on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 to see if you are a lucky winner!
New York Rangers Raffle Prizes:
1. Two (2) tickets to Rangers vs. New York Islanders game on Saturday, January 13, 2018 – and pregame visit with Al Trautwig on the Chase Bridge.
2. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. New York Islanders game on Saturday, January 13, 2018 – and visit with Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti in between periods.
3. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday, February 1, 2018 – and visit with Dave Maloney and Kenny Albert in between periods.
4. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Boston Bruins game on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – with passes to Delta Club.
5. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Calgary Flames on Friday, February 9, 2018 – with passes to Delta Club.
6. Autographed Team Stick
7. Autographed Team Jersey
8. Autographed Chris Kreider Jersey
9. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Jersey
10. Autographed J.T. Miller Jersey
11. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Jersey
12. Autographed Ryan McDonagh Jersey
13. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Stick
14. Autographed Kevin Shattenkirk Stick
15. Autographed Jimmy Vesey Stick
16. Autographed Mika Zibanejad Stick
17. Autographed Ryan McDonagh Stick
18. Autographed Brady Skjei Stick
19. Autographed Rick Nash Stick
20. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Stick
21. Autographed Puck Collection – Puck Signed by Every Player on Active Roster
22. Autographed Stick by MSG Networks’ Studio Analysts Ron Duguay & Steve Valiquette
Lines open at the beginning of the pregame show at 6:30 p.m. and close at the conclusion of the postgame show.
For more information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, visit www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org
**You must be 18 years old to enter and cannot be an employee of MSG Networks Inc. or The Madison Square Garden Company.
A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.