Tune in to MSG Network on December 14th beginning at 7:00 p.m. for the “Garden of Dreams Fundraiser!”
All net proceeds will benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area. Fans can purchase a $100 raffle ticket which enters them for a chance to win autographed Knicks memorabilia and MSG Networks experiences.
Check back on Thursday, December 21 to see if you are a lucky winner!
New York Knicks Raffle Prizes:
1. The “Clyde” Experience – Two (2) tickets to the Knicks vs. Chicago Bulls game, Wednesday, January 10, 2018; plus, dinner for two (2) at Clyde Frazier’s Wine & Dine and meet-and-greet with Walt “Clyde” Frazier before the game.
2. Christmas Day at The Garden – Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Philadelphia 76ers game Christmas Day plus early arrival to watch pregame shoot around and passes to the Delta Club.
3. Knicks Final Home Game of 2017-18 – Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday, April 9, 2018 and passes to the Delta Club.
4. Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. San Antonio Spurs game on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 plus pregame visit with Al Trautwig on the Chase Bridge.
5. Two (2) tickets to Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets game on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 plus pregame meet-and-greet with Mike Breen and Walt “Clyde” Frazier.
6. Autographed Kristaps Porzingis Jersey
7. Autographed Frank Ntilikina Jersey
8. Autographed Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey
9. Autographed Team Basketball
10. Autographed Walt “Clyde” Frazier Basketball
11. Autographed Larry Johnson Basketball
12. John Starks autographed photo of “The Dunk”
13. Autographed Kristaps Porzingis Basketball
14. Autographed Frank Ntilikina Basketball
15. Autographed Tim Hardaway Jr. Basketball
16. Autographed Michael Beasley Basketball
17. Autographed Willy Hernangómez Basketball
18. Autographed Enes Kanter Basketball
19. Autographed Courtney Lee Basketball
20. Autographed Kristaps Porzingis Sneakers
Lines open at the beginning of the pregame show at 7:00 p.m. and close after the conclusion of the postgame show.
For more information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, log on to www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org
**You must be 18 years old to enter and cannot be an employee of MSG Networks Inc. or The Madison Square Garden Company.
A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.