Thank you to all MSG Fundraiser participants!
Over the past 10 years, you have helped us raise more than $1.5 million for the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area. All net proceeds benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation. Please see below for the complete list of winners.
New York Rangers Raffle Prizes:
1. Two (2) tickets to Rangers vs. New York Islanders game on Saturday, January 13, 2018 – and pregame visit with Al Trautwig on the Chase Bridge. – I. Storch
2. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. New York Islanders game on Saturday, January 13, 2018 – and visit with Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti in between periods. – B. Worden
3. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs on Thursday, February 1, 2018 –and visit with Dave Maloney and Kenny Albert in between periods. – V. Kopacz
4. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Boston Bruins game on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – with passes to Delta Club. – D. Venturini
5. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Calgary Flames on Friday, February 9, 2018 – with passes to Delta Club. – G. Terhune
6. Autographed Team Stick – P. Oliver
7. Autographed Team Jersey – N. Rodriguez
8. Autographed Chris Kreider Jersey – C. W. Simone
9. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Jersey – C. Kinney
10. Autographed J.T. Miller Jersey – M. Chichminski
11. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Jersey – K. Pease
12. Autographed Ryan McDonagh Jersey – A. Gottlieb
13. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Stick – M. Borg
14. Autographed Kevin Shattenkirk Stick – S. Kirwan
15. Autographed Jimmy Vesey Stick – D. Haar
16. Autographed Mika Zibanejad Stick – S. Santiago
17. Autographed Ryan McDonagh Stick – J. Tsavos
18. Autographed Brady Skjei Stick – R. Silverman
19. Autographed Rick Nash Stick – M. Cohen
20. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Stick – M. Desmet
21. Autographed Puck Collection – Puck Signed by Every Player on Active Roster – M. Copperstone
22. Autographed Stick by MSG Networks’ Studio Analysts Ron Duguay & Steve Valiquette – D. Blatt
For additional information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, please visit www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org.
Garden of Dreams is a public charity. A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.