Thank you to all MSG Fundraiser participants!
Over the past 10 years, you have helped us raise more than $1.5 million for the Garden of Dreams Foundation, which makes dreams come true for children facing obstacles in the tri-state area. All net proceeds benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation. Please see below for the complete list of winners.
New York Rangers Raffle Prizes:
1. Opening Home Game of 2018-19 NHL Season – Two (2) tickets to the New York Rangers opening home game of the 2018-19 season – and passes to Delta Club – M. Gillen
2. Two (2) tickets to Rangers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets game on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 – and receive an autographed Ron Duguay and Steve Valiquette hockey stick – D. Collins Jr.
3. Two (2) tickets to the Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres on Saturday, March 24, 2018 – and passes to Delta Club – S. Breen
4. Two (2) tickets to the final regular season home game vs. Tampa Bay Lightning on Friday, March 30, 2018 – and visit with Dave Maloney and Kenny Albert in between periods – E. Forman
5. Two (2) tickets to the final regular season home game vs. Tampa Bay Lightning on Friday, March 30, 2018 – and visit with Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti in between periods – T. Moore
6. Autographed Team Stick – D. Leinwand
7. Autographed Team Jersey – F. Tanki
8. Autographed Puck Collection – H. Freeman
9. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Jersey – D. Leinwand
10. Autographed Mika Zibanejad Jersey – T. Moore
11. Autographed Kevin Shattenkirk Jersey – D. Kalman
12. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Jersey – S. Katz
13. Autographed Chris Kreider Jersey – M. Lira
14. Autographed Kevin Hayes Jersey – W. Evans
15. Autographed Henrik Lundqvist Stick – R. Bloss
16. Autographed Mika Zibanejad Stick – P. Weber
17. Autographed Jimmy Vesey Stick – T. Sorg
18. Autographed Mats Zuccarello Stick – B. Lindower
19. Autographed Pavel Buchnevich Stick – D. Leinwand
20. Autographed Eli Manning Football – R. Byrnes
For additional information on the Garden of Dreams Foundation, please visit www.gardenofdreamsfoundation.org.
Garden of Dreams is a public charity. A copy of the Foundation’s annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the Garden of Dreams Foundation, 2 Penn Plaza – 14th Floor, New York, NY 10121 or from the office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.