Watch Devils telecasts on MSG Networks on the date listed below, then listen to The Morning Jolt on 105.5 WDHA at 9:20am the next morning for your chance to win in the “WDHA Devils Player To Watch” Sweepstakes!
Next chance to win is Monday, April 1st, Devils vs. Rangers at 6:30 PM on MSG+.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. WDHA DEVILS PLAYER TO WATCH SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals, who are 18 or older, who currently reside or work within the WDHA broadcast area. Employees of Greater Media New Jersey/WDHA (“Sponsor”), MSGN Holdings, L.P. and/or its affiliated companies, The New Jersey Devils. the National Hockey League and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., (collectively, “NHL Entities”), and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, other New York area radio stations, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will take place between 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“E.T.”) on October 6, 2018 and 9:20 a.m. E.T. on April 2, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
To participate in the Sweepstakes, participants must watch one of the New Jersey Devils broadcasts on MSG, MSG Plus or MSG Plus 2 listed below. During each broadcast, MSG Networks will announce the “WDHA Player of the Game”. Individuals can also find out the WDHA Player of the Game” by visiting the New Jersey Devils page on Facebook following the applicable broadcast. The morning following each game, at approximately 9:20am ET, participants must listen to 105.5 WDHA for the “Cue to Call”. At that time, WDHA will start with caller 5 at 973-292-1055 and award the prize to the participant who provides the correct answer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
If no participant provides the correct answer after 50 attempts, the prize will go unawarded.
The following is a schedule of games where the “WDHA Player of the Game” will be announced by MSG Networks (all game times are ET):
4. Winner Selection and Odds. The Sponsor will award the prize to the participant who provides the correct answer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, starting with caller 5 at 973-292-1055. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible participants and the timing of their calls.
5. Thirty-One (31) Prize packages (one (1) per participating game): Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, with the exception of the April 1st game, prize winners will each receive (as set forth above) tickets to a future game. ARV per prize: $101.46-$484.64. Travel to and from arena is not included as part of prize. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winners and guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize. No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of any game, or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if any game, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future game. The terms and conditions of the game tickets may govern if the game is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets. All prizes details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Actual value of autographed merchandise may vary based on market fluctuations. Autographed merchandise is not game used.
Limit: One (1) prize per person/household for this Sweepstakes. If a potential winner is found to have previously won a prize in this Sweepstakes on WDHA within the Sweepstakes Period, that winner will be deemed ineligible. A winner may waive the right to receive a prize if he/she fails to pick-up prize per the Winner Requirements section below. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winners may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
6. Winner Requirements. To claim his/her prize, a potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 55 Horsehill Road, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. ET and 5:30 p.m. ET weekdays within thirty (30) days after notification (unless otherwise specified by Sponsor due to nature of prize) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
Potential winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) prior to claiming their prize. Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable effort (as solely determined by Sponsor) has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees and designees of his or her name, biographical information, voice, recording of his/her call-in entry, and likeness, in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, including the Internet, worldwide in perpetuity, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation or permission.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, GREATER MEDIA, INC, MSGN HOLDINGS, L.P. AND/OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, NHL ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER OR ANY CANCELLATION OR PREEMPTION OF THE BROADCAST OF ANY PARTICIPATING GAME; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The WDHA DEVILS PLAYER TO WATCH SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by Greater Media New Jersey/WDHA. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Released Parties will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. WDHA reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Sweepstakes which will become effective upon announcement.
For a list of winners (available after April 8, 2019 for the first winner) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit WDHAFM.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 55 Horsehill Road, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 for receipt by no later than May 8, 2019. Please specify Official Rules or Winners List. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact WDHA Promotions at 973-538-1250.
MSG Networks and MSGN Holdings, L.P. and the NHL Entities are not sponsors of the Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the verification of winners. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor not to MSG Networks or MSGN Holdings, L.P.
Tonight’s player to watch is Nathan Bastian.