NEW JERSEY DEVILS (25-28-12) @ COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS (47-17-6)
Coverage begins at 6:30 PM on MSG+
1 Where They Stand
- Tonight at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, the Devils face off against the Blue Jackets for the third time this season
- The Devils are 2-6-2 in the last 10 games
- New Jersey is 12-15-6 on the road in 2016-17
- The Devils currently sit nine points behind the New York Islanders for the final Eastern Conference playoff Wild Card position
2 Who's Hot
- Taylor Hall shares the title of team leader in points scored for the Devils with 42 in 55 games this season
- Hall scored two goals on eight shots and was a plus-1 in the first tilt against the Blue Jackets this season on Feb. 4
- The former 2010, first overall pick has produced seven goals and 13 assists for 20 points in only 26 games on the road this season
3 Say What?
Cory Schneider talks about the Devils' effort and his performance in the loss to Columbus.
“They got the lead, added to their lead, and didn’t give it up. It’s one of those games where we didn’t find our groove offensively.”
–Devils goalie, Cory Schneider on Sunday’s 3-0 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets
4 Did You Know?
Devils Head Coach John Hynes served as an assistant coach for Columbus Head Coach John Tortorella on the United States’ 2016 World Cup of Hockey team.
5 Must-See Video
Devils’ rookie Kevin Rooney talks about getting more comfortable in the NHL only playing his third career game
Kevin Rooney talks about how he felt in his first home game with the Devils and how he hopes to impress team brass in his time with the big club.