NEW JERSEY DEVILS (24-22-10) vs. OTTAWA SENATORS (29-19-6)
1 Where They Stand
- Tonight the Devils host the Ottawa Senators for the second game between the clubs this season.
- New Jersey is 5-4-1 in the last 10 games.
- The Devils are 12-10-4 at The Rock in 2016-17.
- The Devils currently sit five points behind the Toronto Maple Leafs for an Eastern Conference playoff Wild Card position.
2 Who's on Fire?
3 Say What?
“Everything is so close. You can’t pick and choose and hypothetically go over things in your head. You just have to focus on the things that happen in this room.”
—Kyle Palmieri on the Devils’ focus being geared toward a playoff run.
4 Stat of the Day
- Devils Executive VP/General Manager Ray Shero was Ottawa’s Assistant GM from 1993-98.
- Cory Schneider has a career .945 save percentage against the Senators, which is his best save percentage amongst all Eastern Conference opponents.