Your Privacy Choices
DO NOT SELL OR SHARE NOTICE FOR RESIDENTS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS
If you are a California or Virginia resident, you have the right to opt out of the “sale” of your “personal information” and the “sharing” or processing of your personal information for targeted advertising under applicable law.
Opting out of interest-based advertising: To opt-out of interest-based advertising, you will need to visit each of the following websites for more information and follow their instructions to use their opt-out tools.
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- The Digital Advertising Alliance: https://optout.aboutads.info/
- TrustArc’s Advertising Choices: http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/
- Google Ad Settings: google.com/settings/ads
- Each mobile device operating system provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored advertisements through your mobile device and in mobile applications. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems and apps in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. We do not control how third-party platform operators let you control receiving personalized advertising. You should contact the platform provider for further details on opting out of tailored in-application advertisements.
- Facebook offers settings that may control what information Facebook uses about you or your device activity for advertising purposes. Login to Facebook and go to Settings > Ads > Ad Settings (web) or Ad Preferences > Ad Settings (app) for more information.
Affiliate and Third-Party Sharing Opt-Out
If you do not want us to share your information with affiliates that are part of the MSG Family and other third parties who may provide you with offers and promotions that may be of interest to you, please complete this interactive webform.
© Copyright 2023 MSGN Holdings, L.P., 11 Pennsylvania Plaza, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10001. All rights reserved.